Shanks_P has tagged me! I am supposed to answer questions related to my New Year 2008.
If I remember correctly, here it is...
1. Where were you when the clock stuck 12 and the year changed from 2007 to 2008?
Indian Time - I was in Office :-)
Central US Time - I was at home.
2. Who was the first one to wish you?
3. Who was the first one you wished?
Answer for question 2 and 3 will be the same.
Indian Time - My Dad.
Central US Time - I was on a call with my friend. So we wished each other.
4. What did you eat first in the start of the New Year?
If I remember correctly - Dosa & Tea
5. The most important question: What is the New Year resolution?
I always break all my resolution with in 2 or 3 days. So this year resolution was not to make any new year resolutions :-)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment