Tuesday, November 20, 2007

UK is beautiful than US

April 29th, This is the day I landed in US.

The day I landed, I said "I feel UK is beautiful than US".

I said this when I was traveling from Airport. It was made as if I had visited UK and had been there for a long time. The truth is, I have seen UK only from Flight, The top view of UK :-).
Aaa...I missed, My itienary had 3 hours stopover in London. So I had to spend 3 hours in Heathrow airport. Too early to make a statement like this...right ;-)..
My friend who was taking me from airport started laughing… Then I released, its a bit early to make a statement like this. Even now if I tell some thing stupid, she repeat my words "I feel UK is beautiful than US"…

1 comment:

Shanks_P said...

you are tagged with a new year tag
http://lokasamsthasukanobhavanthu.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-year-tag.html